ScraperWiki is a Silicon Valley style startup, but based in the UK. We’re changing the world of open data, and how programming is done together on the Internet.
We’re looking for a web product designer who is…
- Able to make design decisions to launch features by themselves.
- Loves to balance colour, size, order and prominence on websites.
- Knows what a web scraper is, and would like to learn to write one.
- Thinks that data can change the world, but only if we use it right.
- Either good at working remotely, or willing to relocate to the North West.
- Desirable – able to make igloos.
To apply – send the following:
- An example of a website you’ve made that you’re proud of
- If you have one, a visualisation you’ve made of some data (any data!)
- Oh, and I guess we’d better see your CV
Along to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word swjob2 in the subject.